- Working hours of the Community Welfare Wing are Monday to Thursday 08 am to 04 pm and on Friday 08 am to 12 pm. Please note that working hours may differ on public holidays or during Ramadan.
- Photocopy and typing facilities are available at the consulate premises.
- After office hours, for death/ emergency cases kindly contact at: +971 56 6472721
The Welfare section of the consulate provides the following services:
- Issuance of death NOCs for transportation of mortal remains of deceased Pakistani Nationals
- Issuance of death NOCs for local burial of deceased Pakistani Nationals
- Visits to Police Stations and Jails of Dubai and the Northern Emirates of UAE for consular access to detained Pakistani Nationals
- Visits to Immigration offices of Dubai and the Northern Emirates of UAE for resolution of immigration related problems of Pakistani Nationals as per local laws
- Visits to hospitals of Dubai and Northern Emirates of UAE to help injured and deceased Pakistani Nationals in need of assistance
- Repatriation of Pakistani Nationals after completion of their sentences in Jails.
- Communication of grievances of UAE based Pakistani Nationals to relevant authorities in Pakistan
- Forwarding of mercy petitions from Pakistani Nationals to the Rulers’ courts
- Sending dues of deceased Pakistani Nationals to their heirs in Pakistan
- Provision of OPF membership cards to overseas Pakistanis
- Attestation of demand letters from UAE based companies for importing Pakistani workforce to UAE
- Providing assistance in resolution of miscellaneous issues of Pakistani Nationals
- Provision of free initial legal advice by a team of lawyers two days per week
For assistance in any of the above issues, the applicants can approach the Consulate any time during office hours (except in case of death NOCs, in which case the applicant can approach even after office hours) along with the required documents. Documents required to avail the above services are mentioned below: